Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

16 Weeks.....
Baby is the size of an AVOCADO and weighs 3.5 ounces
 
Here is what baby Engels is up to:
She's listening to my voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears.
She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows
and forming taste buds
 
 
 Best Moment: We got to listen to the baby's heartbeat at our appointment last Thursday.  The doctor found it much faster this time and heartbeat is strong and healthy.  It was bouncing around from 150-160 then down to 140.  Also, I had a closing on Friday and sold a house last week!  Yay!  I love working for Re/Max!
 
On Saturday I went up to Clark to be a personal attendant for a friend's wedding.  She was a former student employee of mine when I worked at Daktronics.  It was a great day!  Long and I felt probably just as tired as the bride.  The other PA was preggers also so it was fun to share stories and talk with her!  Betty was a beautiful bride and I was happy to be a part of her special day!
 
Sleeping: Been a little restless lately but I think I just have too many things on my mind.
 
Future Happenings: I'm excited to say that we have set the date for the ultrasound!  September 28th will be the lucky day that we find out if we are having a baby boy or girl :)  Curt is dying in anticipation!  Hopefully, our family can make it to cut the cake and reveal the gender!
 
Food Cravings: I made enchiladas and got that craving out of the way now I'm onto Tator Tot Hotdish! Yum.  It is a day by day basis for me with food.  Different things sound good at different times which is how I've always been with food.  No real die hard cravings yet though....
 
Tiredness: Been very tired during the day!  I have to sometimes steal a 20 minute cat nap :)  Night hasn't been too bad and comes and goes in spurts.  Some nights I'm beat, others I'm wide awake. 
 
Allergy season has officially hit and even though I haven't really had allergies I think I have them now.  Such a pain and hoping this will go away soon. 
 
Until next time......  

No comments:

Post a Comment