15 Weeks!
![]() |
| 15 Weeks...lil' baby bump |
Morning Sickness: Zilch! I consider myself a lucky one since I didn't have any sickness! Feeling so blessed that it has been an easy pregnancy so far...
Sleeping: I get up every night to go to the bathroom, sometimes, twice a night. I need to invest in a body pillow as sometimes I can't quite get comfortable.
Cravings: If you ask me now, I'm totally craving enchiladas, which I plan on making tonight. Mexican just sounds good all the time. That and Tator Tot Hotdish! I'm really hungry for that.
Body Aches: Lately, I've had a pain on my right side of my ribs. I think it may be my ribs are adjusting but it is not a nice feeling.
Projects: Oh, the projects continue. I'm still working on cleaning out the closets and got a hefty pile to drop off at Good Will. Mom took a pile of clothes to the nearly new store so that was a big help and got a load out of my house. Soon enough, we will be starting to work on the baby's room, once I get everything cleaned out :) Curt is trying to finish up under the deck and get the rock put all in place and I'm hoping he can get all the outside work done before Harvest starts as once that is here, it will be bye bye Curty. He gets extremely busy helping on the family farm so I don't see him much during harvest.
Future Happenings: We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to listen to the heartbeat again. Next appointment, we will get to find out what baby Engels is! Boy or Girl???? Thursday night, I have a realtor outing where all the realtors in town get together for a big shin dig. I have a wedding this weekend that I'm a personal attendant in. So excited for Betty to get married! She was a former student of mine when I worked at Daktronics.
Weekend update: Last weekend I was able to whip out another batch of salsa. We went to visit Curt's parents at the farm and Curt worked all day outside, and I helped his mom get ready for a big meal on Sunday as her sister's were all in town so they came over along with some cousins to visit for the afternoon. It was nice to see some of them again and meet some for the very first time! We were also able to slip in a movie date to see Bourne Legacy.
![]() |
| Back deck all finished with spindles on! |


No comments:
Post a Comment