14 Weeks! Hip Hip Hooray! |
| Anniversary Cake...Yum! |
| You can see the baby bump..... |
This weekend was long and exhausting! We were busy and on the go all weekend. Curt went to Prairie Days in Madison to watch his dad pull on Friday night. I played my first ever Bunco game and won top prize for most Buncos! It was beginner's luck....but I still had fun playing and winning.
Saturday, I headed to SF to do some shopping for maternity clothes with Mom. It was a struggle to find some decent clothes but I did find a few things. I bought the bella band which I'm loving already! Hopefully, the stores are transitioning clothes and I can find a few more tops once the fall stuff comes in. I got to go meet Kelsie and Dwight's baby on Saturday. Baby Chase....he is the perfect baby and hardly cries! He is so adorable and it was fun to get to hold him and hear about all the stories Kelsie had to tell. Our niece Allyson moved into the dorms this weekend and she'll be a freshman!
Sunday, my parents came up again to help finish the deck. What a huge help they have been! Dad and Curt worked on the deck while Mom and I made a batch of salsa and started bringing office stuff to the basement. Slowly, but surely the room is getting cleaned out. As you can tell from the pictures above, it was a long day and we were so exhausted by supper time. For dessert, we got to have our cake which still tasted as amazing as one year ago today! Happy 1st Anniversary to my Curty! Mom got her wish and got to have a piece of the cake too. They must have planned that, as she has been talking non-stop how she wanted to try the cake again. Well, since they worked so hard, I figured we could share :) It was a great weekend and we got quite a bit accomplished which always feels nice. The guys started sanding the front porch so we'll try and get that stained this week hopefully.
And myself? Well, I'm still feeling great! Fell in love with Crab Rangoons last week on my lunch adventure with Heidi! Not sure how I've been missing out on these amazing things for all these years. I'm still baffled by it. I could just eat them for the whole meal and dessert they were that good!
Curt and I will be going out for supper somewhere tonight to celebrate our special day. Hard to believe it was one year ago today that we said "I Do" and I walked down the aisle to marry my best friend.
Congats on your anniversary once more. It's great to hear you are feeling good still!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hope you are doing well! Pretty soon your little guy will be here!
Delete