Morning Sickness: No morning sickness whatsoever! I hope this continues as that would make this the best pregnancy ever!
Sleeping: Yes, sleeping hard and having crazy dreams! Which for those of you that know me, I have crazy dreams to begin with so this is a little scary how even weirder my dreams have been lately. I've been super tired at night and seem to get tired easily.
Cravings: No cravings really. It is hard to decide what I want to eat especially for lunch each day.
Food Disasters: The only thing I didn't really like was HAMBURGERS and that was around 6 and 7 weeks. I was scared to try them again but so far, I have just resisted besides having one from BK but that turned out alright!
Exercise: I've been trying to exercise. It was a little easier when I had softball as that seemed to be a good workout for me! I was good about going walking and now just need to start doing it again.
Body: So far, my body is feeling pretty good. I have been feeling a little bloated but that seems to be common with pregnancy. I can tell that my tummy has started to protrude a little bit! Baby Engels is busy growing :)
Update if Husband is Still Alive: Curt is still breathing....haha. I haven't actually been very crabby or haven't had any crazy mood swings.
Books I'm reading: I want to finish the third book of The Hunger Games but started another book called Week By Week Pregnancy. Thanks to my friend, I've received lots of reading material that will keep me busy for awhile. Now just to find the time to read! The Olympics are really messing with my sleeping schedule but they are just so good to watch this year!
Projects: Now that Curt is finally finished with restoring the 1964 John Deere Lawn Mower, I'm excited to start on the baby room. We have lots to do and lots to organize! I will share before and after pictures. First things first, we have to wait for Darcy to move out then we can start putting stuff in the basement!
Future Happenings: This weekend is Aurora Gala Days and mom will be coming up to help me with my Norwex booth! Looking forward to some quality bonding time, good food and great weather! Dad might come too and keep Curt company!

You are going to make such a great mommy:)
ReplyDelete