Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Yippee!  Not that I've had any complaints with the first trimester but this will be the last week before heading into the 2nd trimester!  The baby bump is starting to stick out and some of my pants are getting a little snug.  I will have to start shopping for some maternity clothes and not looking forward to finding dress pants long enough :(  While the guys were busy sanding last week, I was busy cleaning out closets.  I still have some work to do on them but have made pretty good progress so far.  Still feeling great other than a couple of headaches this week! 

This past weekend, we worked on our deck like maniacs!  Darcy and Travis came over on Saturday to help some and then my parents came up on Sunday to help us stain!  We wouldn't have been able to make the deadline but we had a bunch of guys over during the week working on sanding the deck which was a huge help!  Here are before and after pictures.  Now we just have to get the spindles done, a section on the bottom of the deck and then the front porch!  The natural redwood shines like a beauty now!   

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment