Monday, November 12, 2012
Our little guy is growing so much every day as my belly does too! Baby Engels is the size of an eggplant this week! He is also learning right side up from upside down. He's been a busy guy. During the day, I really don't feel very many kicks. Sometimes in the morning but lately, he has been waking me up 1-2 times in the night kicking away. Last night was a 5am wake up call. I laid awake until 6 feeling him kick my belly. I guess he is preparing me for what is to come and all the sleepless nights I'll have when he arrives.
I haven't had many complaints since this pregnancy started. Lately, my lower back has been bothering me. I went to the chiropractor last week and felt ten times better. Going again today to hopefully help get everything in alignment.
This past weekend was very productive! I must say, I was looking forward to a quiet weekend by myself. Friday night, I traveled to Beresford with Mandy and her little girl, Addison to check out a shop. We didn't have any luck finding anything so headed into SF and got to eat an amazing meal at Chevy's! It was a great night and we had lots of time to catch up since a lot of it was spent on the road. After the meal though, I was so full....I literally felt like my tummy was expanding. Needless to say, I slept like a baby that night. Saturday was a lounge in my pj's kinda day. I made a homemade chicken wild rice soup in the morning and started to get all my Xmas decorations out. Yes, I know....it's early. It's not even Thanksgiving yet but I was starting to panic as when I'd have time to get it all done as the next three weekends are booked for us! So I put on some cheery Christmas music and got to work. It was a great day but by the end, I was totally exhausted. It is a lot of work to do that all by yourself but it was a nice surprise for Curt! I'm sure he is feeling lucky he doesn't have to help me this year. Here is the tree!!!!
Sunday, I cleaned the house and did some baking for this upcoming weekend in which we will be heading to Wolsey for deer hunting. I got the desserts made and in the freezer ready to go!
Curt went hunting West River with my Dad this weekend. Turns out even though the deer count is down, they all got there deer right away. Curt got a nice solid buck....but didn't realize it was a unicorn! Oh well, works out for me as now I have an antler to make another basket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment