Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

34 Weeks

 Here We Go - 34 Weeks!
 
Best Weekend Ever!  A huge THANKS to everyone who attended my shower on Saturday.  It was such an amazing day and I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family that support me!  Darcy, Mom, Delores and Kelly did a wonderful job of putting the party together and helping with all the cleanup!  I couldn't believe how many great gifts I received.  I'll post some pics later on FB. 

Baby Shower Photos
 
Sunday, I worked on the Baby's room and got the Monkey Tree hung up on the wall.  Here are some updated photos of the room....follow link below.  Such a huge accomplishment to get that done.  Now Curty just needs to work on the window and hang the new blinds and valance.  Baby steps....

 
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for my 34 week checkup.  Thursday night, I will be taking a breastfeeding class to get the run down and tips/tricks on how to make that work!  I'm just praying it works out for me to be able to breastfeed as I really want to make it work. 
 
Baby E update:
Right now, he is the size of a Butternut Squash! 
Weight: 4.2-5.8 lbs
Length: 17.2-18.7 inches long
He is urinating a pint a day!  Handsome little guy is making progress.  He can hear and listen to conversations.  He enjoys hearing lullabies.  Guess I better get busy singing to him!  He is supposedly going to start dropping which will relieve pressure on my lungs but put more pressure on my bladder.  That is not exciting as I feel I'm constantly going to the bathroom.  I am already feeling the pressure and then when I get there, hardly anything comes out!  Guess that is the joys of motherhood. :) 
 
I find myself drawn to his room.  I usually look in there twice a night.  Sunday, I went through all the new baby clothes and now I'll need to get busy and wash them all before he arrives.  He will be here soon enough and I need to get things ready!
 
Sleeping:  Well, let's just say I'm starting to keep Curt awake.  I can't really get comfortable and as I've mentioned, I'm up at least 2x's a night to pee.  So I toss from side to side and my hips start to get a pain in them and once I'm up it seems to take me an hour to fall back to sleep.  Tailbone is still very sore too so I'm constantly sitting then standing, then sitting again.
 
Last week I felt hungry all the time.  This week not so much.  I must go in spurts or something.  It seemed as though I could eat everything in site and was hungry literally every hour on the hour. 
 
Belly is sure growing big.  Here is a pic from the shower with my Re/Max Gals and Avery....
 
 
Looking forward to a fun weekend as I have a baby shower on Saturday for Curt's side of the family.  Then Sunday I'm off to a Norwex party!  It's going to be another busy weekend......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment