Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Crazy that 22 weeks is already here.  I feel this entire pregnancy has just flown by so far.  Last week we started the birthing classes at the hospital.  We go each Wednesday for 6 weeks 2 hours a night.  This week we are going to be practicing breathing techniques and I think some ways to get through the pain.  I will need all the help I can get as I'm planning on having this baby naturally with no drugs!  We'll see how that goes.  They say you follow your mom's labor and mom said she had me in 4 1/2 hours so I figure I can do this!  She made it seem not all that painful but I think your brain tends to block out the bad moments of labor as you see this beautiful baby in your hands and all the pain goes away.  As you can see my belly is growing!  Hopefully this baby won't be too big and make it hard on me for labor :)



Had a great weekend!  I took a realtor course down in SF all day Thursday then had Mom's open house party for Norwex until 8:30 that night.  She was thinking her show was going to be a flop and now it is probably my highest dollar show yet!  Way to go Mom!  Friday we went to the Women's Expo and walked around but didn't buy anything.  Saturday, I was on the hunt for baby stuff!  I finally made a decision and bought a crib.  I ended up purchasing a crib and double dresser from Babies R Us.  I think it will look good and am very excited to start putting the baby's room together.  I also decided on a theme and ordered a bedding set in.  I returned the other one I had bought so that was two decisions in one day!  Once I get the bedding in, then I can figure out a paint color as Mom is going to paint the baby's room while the boys are gone deer hunting.  I can't wait to start having the room transform :)  We did a lot of shopping on Saturday and had a nice lunch date with Auntie Suzie and Uncle Willy and my cousin Karmin and her husband Jim.  They later came out for supper and we played some cards.  Sunday, Mom and I were back at it again looking at stores and trying to figure out things to buy.  I was a little disappointed as I was going to order our new reclining chairs but the lady was out on Saturday so that will have to be this next weekend's project.  Mom is a saint for hanging in there and looking at all these places with me!  I know she was getting worn out and just wanted me to decide!  It's so hard when you are given so many dang options!  Plus I had to get the hubby's ok on it too.  I sure hope Curt will like what I picked out. 

Curt had a great weekend hunting back at Gene and Marybelle's farm.  They made out like bandits and got a lot of pheasants!  It sounded like a good time and he even got a little practice in on the way home.  He brought Addison back to Brookings with him :) 

This week is yet another busy week.  Norwex party tonight, volleyball Tuesday and birthing class on Wed night.  I have another realtor class all day Friday in SF and then my 10 year class reunion on Saturday.  Hard to believe that I have been out of HS for 10 years already!  It will be so fun to see everyone and I'm looking forward to the night! 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment