Hard to believe I am 21 weeks! I feel like time is running out and before we know it, our little guy will be here! I feel as if I'm growing every day....more like every time I eat. haha I thought I could feel the baby move this weekend but since I don't know what it feels like, I'm not positive if it was for real or not!
Saturday we went to SF to look at furniture. Well, it was an hour of looking at what I wanted to see and the rest of the time we were on the hunt for a new rifle for Curt! It took us all day and we finally got a gun and then had to take it back to Scheel's as the ammo wasn't loaded very smoothly. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon! On a positive note, I think we found some furniture that will work. Just waiting to get the chair in this week and then I can confirm and make sure it's what I want.
Sunday, we got the office set up in the basement and things are looking a little more organized! Whew, one thing off the checklist to do! Had a surprise visit from Kelsie, Dwight and baby Chase! What a cutie he is! He was baptized on Sunday and they made a pit stop so Chase could get some milk!
This week is a busy one. I am hoping we will get to meet with some daycare providers this week. Hard to see when all this is going to fit in as I have started volleyball again and we play every Tuesday night. Then I have a real estate class all day on Thursday and will be staying in SF for the weekend, while Curt heads to go pheasant hunting on Saturday! Hopefully he'll get some birds and hopefully I can make a decision on a crib! Crazy to think there is only really 19 weeks left and we will get to meet our bundle of joy! We better start thinking of names :)
No comments:
Post a Comment